Tips to Improve Your Front Squat
Check out Coach Jay Arzadon perform his favorite quad exercise the front squat
The front squat is an advance exercises that requires you to have superior flexibility in the hip, shoulders and wrist.
HERE ARE SOME BENEFITS AND TIPS FOR ...THE FRONT SQUAT:
- It strengthens the lower back and abdominal more then the back squat
- It had a less compressive force on the knees than the back squat
- You should only keep rep ranges between 6 reps because your rhomboid will fatigue before your quads.
- If you can't perform a front squat with good form then you're not back squatting properly. Take a step back and work on your mobility.
- Start the movement with your knees.
- Work in fill range of motion hamstrings should cover your calves.
- If you tend to fall forward too much it means you need to train your posterior chain more (glutes and hams)
- If you round your back too much then you need to train your rhomboids more.